About Advanced Offshore Services
The company is in a highly expansive phase with many exciting projects and major investments to meet the needs of the future. With major long-term contracts secured, we are confident in continued growth and our vision is to be a market-leading innovator and natural part of the oil-industry of the future. “Doing Things Right and Doing Right Things”
Overall management of Advanced Offshore Services (AOS) Group Companies is under R.P Singh, a well-known name in Offshore Diving Industry in Asia Pacific Region who has joined from July 2009.
In the rapidly developing Oil & Gas industry in Asia, SE Asia and Middle-East, Advanced Offshore Services Group Companies vows to provide you with the firm support. We take pride in our accomplishments with the emphasis on Safety, Quality and Services.
Advanced Offshore Services (AOS) Group Companies was established in 2009 and has its registered head office in Jakarta, the main business center of Indonesia.
- Our Associated group of companies link and support the activities of AOS and play a part in raising the profile of AOS in Asia Pacific Region and Middle East, India.
- AOS is accredited by ISO 9001:2015, ISO 1400:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 by ARES International Certification.
- AOS has obtained the constructions licenses such as GAPENRI, LPJK, SIUJK, & SKUP (Jasa Pelaksana Konstruksi).
- AOS is certified by American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) in Water Survey & Hull Gauging Company and by Biro Klasifikasi Indonesia (BKI) for in water survey of vessel classed by BKI.
- AOS is the member of International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA), Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI), British Safety Council (BSC) and International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).