About Advanced Offshore Services
Advanced Offshore Services (AOS) Group Companies are committed to Quality, Safety, Health and Environment (QSHE).
It is the underlying philosophy of Advanced Offshore Services Group Companies to implement and maintain appropriate health, safety and welfare regulations of Local Government in the area of operation and International Regulations for all its operations, in such a manner that the health, safety and welfare of all its employees is ensured at all times. In achieving and maintaining a high degree of health, safety and welfare in the work place, Advanced Offshore Services Group Companies undertakes to adhere to the following policy:
- To ensure health, safety and welfare of all its employees.
- To provide adequate and suitable information, training and supervision and to encourage proposals from its employees on how to improve and maintain a high standard of safety and welfare within the company.
- To ensure that all equipment supplied by the company is suitable for the task intended and pertinent instruction and qualified operators, where appropriate, are provided.
- To ensure at all times, that all employees wear appropriate personnel protective safety equipment.
- To identify special hazards and to take immediate and appropriate precautions in order to maintain conditions conducive to safe working environment through the establishment of a safety management plan and job safety analysis for Advanced Offshore Services Group Companies work task.
- To establish the causes of accident and hazards with the company and to implement practical remedial measures to prevent their recurrence.
- To maintain a HSE department within the company charged with the responsibility of implementing the safety policy in such a way as to facilitate the health, safety and welfare of all its employees.
To achieve this policy, Advanced Offshore Services Group Companies recognizes the valuable and important role played by its employees and insists that all employees (as well as subcontractors) cooperate by adhering to the following:
- Follow all written and verbal work instructions at all times.
- Report all unsafe work conditions, potential hazards, near misses, accidents, and incidents immediately.
- Maintain a duty of care for the health, safety and welfare of all fellow employees.
Advanced Offshore Services Group Companies has set the following objectives to achieve fulfillment of our safety policies by:
- Maintain Zero Fatality in Advanced Offshore Services Group Companies project sites.
- Maintain and provide a safe site workplace at our offices, workshops and sites.
- Improve HSE management systems for the selection of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Fully committed to conduct safety committee meeting on monthly basis.
- Improve operation control procedures especially for maintaining certification of equipments and maintenance both offshore and onshore.
- Improve HSE statistic by the development of procedure and reporting systems.
- Improve handling, control and disposal of hazardous waste materials by third party at our workshops and project sites.
- Maintain implementation of annual medical checks of employee both onshore and offshore.
- Improve drug and alcohol policy implementation by conducting random check both onshore and offshore.
- Improve and maintain health and safety awareness of Advanced Offshore Services
- Group Companies by conducting safety training for new employees and for HSE staff.
Responsibilities for implementation of these objectives rest with the Advanced Offshore Services Group Companies Management team.